Saturday, March 22, 2014

i love to see the temple


I love to see the temple, I went inside today, I covenanted with my Father, I promised to obey.

Today, I had the wonderful opportunity to go through the temple for the first time. It was the best day of my life. Hands down. Remember when I said the day I opened my mission call was the best day of my life? I was wrong. Today was infinitely better. 
I love the temple. I have never felt more at peace with my life or happier than today in the temple. I am so excited to serve my mission and share my peace and happiness with the people in my mission. 
I absolutely love this church. I love my Heavenly Father and I love my Savior Jesus Christ. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church, and of that I am absolutely certain. I have never been more sure of anything in my life. I love this gospel more than words can describe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment